Monday, January 25, 2010


This morning I was reading some comments under a friends Facebook status and I was pleasantly surprised by the conversation because it involved me, and this blog. The basis of the comment was how this friend has lost 30 lbs. and found a lot of inspiration by reading my words about healthy eating, natural foods, etc.. that I was a great role model.

Wow! I had no clue that she even read my blog!

Talk about ME! My heart just wanted to burst reading that. Isn't that what life is about??? Helping others?! Encouraging others!?

I feel honored...really honored.


  1. I had the same thing happen a few weeks ago, but over email...a friend emailed me to say that I had inspired her and her husband to eat healthy, and that they'd both started to lose weight!

    I didn't know they read my blog, and it was such a nice surprise.

  2. Your blog is great! Of course people take inspiration from you. You shouldn't be so surprised!

  3. That is wonderful Tiff. I love your blog ;) You have such enthusiasm for healthy eating and make it contagious :)

  4. That's awesome Tiffanie! I'm not surprised at all. :) Congrats on running 9 miles, too!

  5. Hi Tiffanie! I've been meaning to stop by and thank you for your comment on my blog last month. Such a neat story about wonderful that you helped someone so much without even knowing it! :)